Queens Construction Accident Lawyers
If you or someone you know has been injured at a construction site accident in Queens or anywhere else in NYC, on Long Island, or in Westchester, it’s important to contact a successful, compassionate construction site accident lawyer right away. You need to choose someone who will work hard to get you the compensation that you deserve and are legally entitled to.
We have won millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for injured clients in New York City. Some notable settlements and jury verdicts that have been achieved by our Queens construction accident lawyers include:
- $18,000,000.00 verdict for undocumented worker who fell from a scaffold at a construction site and fractured his ankle, suffered disc herniations and underwent two surgeries.
- $6,600,000.00 won for construction worker who fell from scaffold sustaining serious injuries.
- $6,000,000.00 awarded to construction worker who fell from ladder while installing window frame.
- $6,000,000.00 won for construction worker who fell from ladder sustaining serious injuries.
- View additional case results here. Prior results do not guarantee a future similar outcome.
We take all personal injury cases on a contingency basis; there are no upfront legal costs or expenses. You only pay if we win damages for you by settlement or trial.
Common Construction Accident Causes and Injuries
If you or a loved one has been injured in any of the following types of construction site accidents or if your loved one died due to an accident contact our Queens office (718- 993-9999) to request your free consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer right away.
- Ladder and scaffolding accidents
- Demolition accidents
- Falls from roofs
- Falls into elevator shafts or openings
- Roof collapses
- Falling construction materials
- Crane collapses
- Unsafe hoists and forklifts
- Collapses of walls or trenches
- Failure to provide safety equipment causing falls
- Failure to provide proper protection causing injury
- Failure to maintain a clean, safe worksite resulting in tripping over debris
- Accidents involving painting, pointing, repairing, renovating of a building, asbestos removal, demolition, window washing or cleaning.
- Wrongful death claims
Your legal status is not important. If you were hurt in an accident, Jacob Oresky & Associates PLLC will help you get the compensation you deserve.
You Need a Skilled Construction Accident Lawyer to Assist with Workers’ Compensation and represent you in your Personal Injury (Third Party) Claim:
If you are a construction worker and have been injured at work, you have the right to file a Workers’ Compensation Claim. Choosing the right attorney is a serious decision. The lawyer you choose is going to represent your interests, and help you protect your future. There are statutes of limitations (deadlines) in New York for filing both Workers’ Comp claims and personal injury claims. Hiring a skilled lawyer to begin working on your case as soon as possible will help you protect your rights. Under Workers’ Compensation you are entitled to medical care and treatment, lost wages, and depending on the extent of your injuries, a sizable cash award.
At Jacob Oresky & Associates, PLLC our firm works together with our clients’ Workers’ Compensation lawyers. Our firm has long standing relationships with Workers’ Compensation firms. When necessary we assist them in the compensation case, so that our clients benefit from our detailed investigation. Our thorough investigation has helped clients in situation where employment has been denied, accidents have been denied, and the amount of compensation has been disputed.
In addition to bringing a Workers’ Compensation claim you also may be able to hold another party, such as a general contractor or premises owner, liable for the accident that caused your injuries. A Personal Injury (Third Party) Claim for additional monetary damages is possible in many circumstances. A personal injury claim allows the accident victim to commence suit for pain and suffering, loss of services of a spouse, as well as other elements of economic loss.
Common Third Party Claims Include:
- Accidents caused by an employee of another construction company, including the general contractor or another subcontractor.
- Failure to provide proper or adequate safety equipment to prevent a fall from an elevated work site.
- When scaffolding or ladders, shift or collapse, causing a fall from a height.
- Failure to provide proper protection to perform the work required which results in injury
- Failure to provide a safe work place which results in injury.
The attorneys in our office work hard to get you the maximum financial compensation possible for your injuries. Our clients continually refer their family, friends and coworkers. Please read some of our client testimonials to learn more about why our firm is held in such high regard by our clients.
Contact Jacob Oresky & Associates PLLC Today for a Free Consultation
You can rely on our legal knowledge and experience at both the negotiation table and in a courtroom. We will fight for every dollar of compensation that you deserve in a Third Party Claim.
Contact Jacob Oresky & Associates PLLC any time – 24/7 – for a free consultation with a successful construction accident lawyer. Call toll-free, 718- 993-9999, and speak with an experienced accident lawyer or contact our office online to schedule your confidential consultation today.
Remember, since we work on contingency, we don’t get paid unless we collect financial damages for you. With this in mind, you can rest assured that we will work tirelessly for you.
For the past five years, Jacob Oresky & Associates was recognized in New York Magazine’s “Top Verdicts & Settlements” for having some of the highest money settlements and verdicts in New York State for construction accident cases.
Click here to see our case results for construction accident cases.
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.