Accident And Injury Lawyers In New York
Local Accident Attorneys Representing You
Oresky & Associates, pllc., your local accident lawyers with offices in the Bronx, Queens, and Manhattan, represents accident victims and families throughout the New York metro area.
You’ll find a team of talented attorneys and paralegals who handle every case with dedication to hard work and positive results.
- Construction accidents: If you’ve been injured on a construction site in New York due to the negligence of a contractor, subcontractor, property owner or other party, we can help.
- Scaffolding and ladder accidents: Under New York law, property owners and general contractors can be held liable in many cases involving falls from scaffolds and ladders.
- Workplace accidents: If you’ve been injured in an accident at work, you should not assume that you are only entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. You may also be entitled to money damages for pain and suffering from third parties.
- Auto accidents: An experienced accident injury lawyer can represent you in all types of accidents, including accidents in which drivers, passengers, pedestrians and bicyclists have been involved in accidents with cars and trucks.
- Building accidents: We have experience holding property owners accountable for allowing unsafe and hazardous conditions to exist on their premises.
- Lead poisoning: Landlords in New York have specific legal responsibilities when it comes to protecting young children from the dangers of lead exposure.
- Slip, trip and fall accidents: If you’ve been hurt on private property or a public sidewalk due to slippery or unsafe conditions, you may have a personal injury claim.
- Medical malpractice: Doctors can be held accountable when people suffer illness or injury because the care they received was substandard.
- Wrongful death accidents: If you’ve lost a loved one in an accident, you may have a wrongful death claim against whoever was responsible for your tragic loss.
Injury Lawyers Who Focus On Helping Accident Victims
From the moment you hire our firm of experienced accident and personal injury attorneys, we will take whatever steps that are necessary to help you. Your injury lawyer and team will then vigorously pursue the money damages that you are entitled to.
We will not charge you any attorneys’ fees unless we are successful at helping you obtain compensation through a settlement or verdict. Don’t hesitate to contact us to get our team working on your case.
Call 24 Hours / 7 Days a Week: (718) 993-9999
At Oresky & Associates, pllc., we offer skilled representation to individuals who have suffered injuries in and around New York state including New York City, Bronx, Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn (Kings County), Staten Island (Richmond County), Westchester, Long Island, Suffolk County, and Nassau County.