NEW YORK CONSTRUCTION ACCIDENT LAWYERS
Every day in New York City, Long Island and Westchester, construction workers are injured due to unsafe conditions at the job site. Falls from ladders, scaffolds, or even over debris often cause serious injuries or even death. The New York Construction Accident Attorneys at Jacob Oresky & Associates, PLLC have been representing construction accident victims for almost 25 years.
We have won millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for injured clients in New York City. Some notable settlements and jury verdicts that have been achieved by our New York construction accident lawyers include:
- $18,000,000.00 verdict for undocumented worker who fell from a scaffold at a construction site and fractured his ankle, suffered disc herniations and underwent two surgeries.
- $7,500,000.00 settlement for undocumented worker who fell off of sidewalk bridge suffering herniated discs requiring multiple surgeries, along with other traumatic injuries
- $6,600,000.00 granted to construction worker who fell from scaffold sustaining serious injuries.
- $6,000,000.00 awarded to construction worker who fell from ladder while installing window frame.
- $6,000,000.00 granted to construction worker who fell from ladder sustaining serious injuries.
- $5,000,000.00 won by demolition worker that was knocked off ladder by HVAC duct, fracturing arm, requiring back surgery, amongst other injuries.
- $1,000,000.00 verdict for demolition worker requiring left knee reconstruction.
View additional case results here. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
The Workers’ Compensation Attorneys associated with our Office will file your Workers’ Compensation Claims (Medical Benefits, Lost Wages). Your legal status is not important!
Common Construction Accident Causes and Injuries
A construction worker, will often have a very strong case against the general contractor and construction site owner under New York’s Labor Law in the following types of accident cases:
- Ladder and scaffolding accidents
- Demolition accidents
- Falls from roofs
- Falls into elevator shafts or openings
- Roof collapses
- Falling construction materials
- Crane Collapses
- Unsafe hoists, and forklifts
- Collapses of walls, or trenches
- Failure to provide safety equipment
- Failure to maintain a clean, safe worksite resulting in tripping over debris
- Accidents involving painting, pointing, repairing, renovating of a building, asbestos removal, demolition, window washing, or cleaning.
Contact Jacob Oresky & Associates, PLLC For Your Free Consultation
Serving N.Y.C. (Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island), Long Island and Westchester. Contact us for a free case evaluation with our experienced construction accident lawyers to find out how we can help you with your construction accident case. Available 24/7, make the right call and call our toll-free number 718- 993-9999 or contact our office online to schedule your confidential consultation today.
We take New York construction accident cases on a contingency basis; there are no upfront legal costs. You only pay if we win damages for you by settlement or trial.
Jacob Oresky & Associates was recognized in the New York Law Journal and in New York Magazine “Top Verdicts & Settlements” during 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 in having some of the highest money settlements and verdicts in New York State for construction accident cases. Click here to see our case results for construction accident cases.
The construction accident attorneys at Jacob Oresky & Associates, PLLC have aggressively represented individuals hurt on construction sites across New York City including the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn & Manhattan for almost 25 years.