NEW YORK TRENCH EXCAVATION COLLAPSE INJURY LAWYERS
Excavation cave-ins, trench collapses, falls, and other serious accidents involving the construction of roads and buildings can lead to severe injuries or even death for construction workers in New York City. The New York Construction Accident Attorneys at Jacob Oresky & Associates, PLLC have been representing construction accident victims for almost 25 years. We have won millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for injured clients in New York City. Some notable settlements and jury verdicts that have been achieved by our New York construction accident lawyers include:
- $18,000,000.00 verdict for undocumented worker who fell from a scaffold at a construction site and fractured his ankle, suffered disc herniations and underwent two surgeries.
- $6,600,000.00 granted to construction worker who fell from scaffold sustaining serious injuries.
- $6,000,000.00 awarded to construction worker who fell from ladder while installing window frame.
- 6,000,000.00 granted to construction worker who fell from ladder sustaining serious injuries.
- View additional case results here. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Common New York Trench Excavation Collapse Causes and Injuries
Excavations require proper shoring to make certain that the opening does not collapse. If heavy equipment is used around the excavation proper shoring must be used to handle the heavier loads.
Jacob Oresky & Associates, PLLC fights for the rights of construction workers by making claims and law suits seeking money damages for those injured in construction accidents involving:
- Trench Collapses
- Excavation Cave-ins
- Workers struck by pipes, steel plates, materials lowered into the excavation
- Improperly secured pipes or equipment falling into the trench or excavation
- Laborers falling into unguarded excavations or openings
- Construction workers struck by cranes, and equipment used at the job site
New York Law provides strong protections for construction workers. There are very specific laws, rules and regulations which protect those engaged in building and construction. If you were injured in a construction accident involving a trench or an excavation, you may have the right to make a claim or bring a law suit for money damages for personal injuries. This would be in addition to any Workers’ Compensation benefits that you receive. Your legal status is not important.
Contact Jacob Oresky & Associates, PLLC For Your Free Consultation
Serving N.Y.C. (Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island), Long Island and Westchester. Contact us for a free case evaluation with our experienced construction accident lawyers to find out how we can help you with your construction accident case. Available 24/7, make the right call and call our toll-free number 718- 993-9999 or contact our office online to schedule your confidential consultation today. We take New York construction accident cases on a contingency basis; there are no upfront legal costs. You only pay if we win damages for you by settlement or trial.
Jacob Oresky & Associates was recognized in the New York Law Journal and in New York Magazine “Top Verdicts & Settlements” during 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 in having some of the highest money settlements and verdicts in New York State for construction accident cases. Click here to see our case results for construction accident cases.