NEW YORK TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS
Representing the Interests of Truck Accident Victims:
Every day in New York City, Long Island and Westchester, cars, pedestrians, and bicycles share the busy streets with large trucks including 18 wheelers. An accident with a truck can cause serious injuries or even death.
The New York Truck Accident Lawyers at Jacob Oresky & Associates, PLLC have been representing truck accident victims for almost 25 years. If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck accident, contact our personal injury law firm for a free consultation. We have won millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for clients injured in New York truck & auto related crashes. Some notable settlements and jury verdicts that have been achieved by our New York auto accident lawyers include:
- $1,500,000.00 awarded to a passenger in an automobile accident sustaining injuries.
- $1,300,000.00 awarded to a pedestrian sustaining severe injuries after being struck by an automobile.
- $1,200,000.00 awarded to the family of a man that was killed as a result of a hit and run car accident.
- $1,100,000 awarded to pedestrian hit by truck sustaining significant injuries.
- View additional case results here. Prior results do not guarantee a future similar outcome.
We File All Claims For You For No-Fault (Medical Benefits, Lost Wages) and Disability!
Our New York truck accident attorneys handle cases involving a wide range of circumstances, including accidents involving:
Contact Jacob Oresky & Associates PLLC Today for a Free Consultation With a Skilled Personal Injury Lawyer
Jacob Oresky & Associates, PLLC was recognized in the New York Law Journal and in New York Magazine “Top Verdicts & Settlements” during 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 in having some of the largest settlements and jury verdicts in New York State for personal injury, accident cases.* Click here to see some of our settlements and verdicts.
Contact us 24/7, to find out how we can help you with your Truck Accident Case. 718- 993-9999. Serving N.Y.C. (Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island), Long Island and Westchester. You will not pay an attorneys’ fee until we resolve your case and collect money damages for you through a settlement or jury verdict.
*Prior results do not guarantee a future similar outcome.