Workplace Accidents in New York
Attorneys for Injured Workers and Their Families
If you have been injured in a workplace accident, it is important to be aware that workers' compensation may not be the only source of benefits to cover your medical expenses, lost wages and other damages. You may also have a personal injury claim against a third party.
At the law firm of Jacob Oresky & Associates, PLLC, we have successfully handled almost every type of workplace injury. Many of these injuries caused career-ending disability or death. Most of the injuries were the result of the negligence or misconduct of another person or entity. As a result, we have been able to obtain compensation for injured workers, securing major settlements and verdicts on their behalves.
From offices in the Bronx and Queens, our team of lawyers and paralegals helps injured workers throughout the New York metro area pursue fair compensation for workplace accidents. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Seeking Maximum Compensation From All Available Sources
Workplace accidents can result in life-changing injuries and even fatalities. Workers' comp may not always provide enough benefits to truly compensate injured workers and their families. We help clients seek the maximum available compensation for accidents such as the following:
- Construction accidents: There are many potential hazards on construction sites, including scaffolds, falling debris, crane accidents and electrical accidents. That is why everyone involved in a construction project has to be careful for the safety of others.
- Scaffolding and ladder falls: If you do any work, from window-washing to construction work, at an elevated height, the property owner and general contractor at your work site are responsible for providing adequate scaffolding, ladders and safety devices.
- Auto accidents: If you have been injured in a car or truck accident that occurred while you were on the job, it is important to hire an attorney who understands how your personal injury compensation will tie in to your workers' compensation benefits.
- Building accidents: If you work in an office building owned by someone other than your employer, you may be entitled to personal injury compensation for injuries suffered in a slip and fall accident, elevator accident or other accident on the premises.
- Machine accidents: Manufacturers, vendors and other parties can be held accountable when workers are injured by dangerous or defective machines in the workplace.
Bronx Workplace Accident Attorney
Whether you have been injured in a workplace accident or lost a loved one, don't hesitate to contact us to discuss how we can help you. We will not charge you any fees unless we help you obtain a settlement or verdict. Call us at 800 993-6134.
Queens Workplace Injury Lawyer
At Jacob Oresky & Associates, we offer skilled representation to individuals who have suffered injuries in and around New York state including New York City, Bronx, Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn (Kings County), Staten Island (Richmond County), Westchester, Long Island, Suffolk County, Nassau County.
Tags: jacob oresky & associates pllc, new york city, employment law, workplace injury, tort law, actuarial science, personal injury, the bronx, workers' compensation, employment compensation, trade unions, workplace accident, workplace injuries, attorney queens, nassau county, staten island, workplace accidents, suffolk county, accident, labor, business, accidents, lawyer, bronx, queens, law, attorney, workplace, injuries