SARTINIA, NY – Troopers with the New York State Police responded to a fatal collision between a Jeep and a semi truck last Friday.
WKBW reported that 86-year-old Blasdell resident Nelson H. Drosendahl was traveling on State Route 16 when his Jeep was struck by an oncoming Chevrolet tractor-trailer. Drosendahl was pronounced deceased at the scene of the crash.
An unspecified number of other people were transported to ECMC Hospital in Buffalo to be treated for injuries deemed non-life-threatening.
No further details about the crash are available at this time.
New York Truck Accident Lawyers
When there is a crash between a commercial vehicle and your average car, the commercial vehicle normally wins. Cars and occupants usually don’t stand a chance in a crash with an 18-wheeler. If you suffered injuries and want help from a truck accident lawyer in New York, the team at Oresky & Associates, pllc is standing by.
Commercial vehicles are often owned by businesses, municipalities, or large trucking companies with robust legal departments. These legal teams and their insurance companies may begin developing a defense against your accident as soon as it happens.
If you have been injured in an accident with a tractor-trailer, dump truck, or other commercial vehicle in New York, call the team of accident lawyers at Oresky & Associates, PLLC, — a team that has more than 30 years’ experience getting results like:
- $5 Million settlement award to the family of a pedestrian killed by school bus.
- $4.5 Million settlement for the family of 81 year old killed by a large commercial vehicle.
- $3.45 Million settlement for a pedestrian injured by a commercial van.
- $1.9M verdict for nursing home worker injured in ambulette accident.
- $1.85M settlement for dump truck driver injured during delivery.
- $1.1 Million award to a pedestrian struck by a truck.
Want to put this experience to work for you? Then contact us to schedule a free consultation with one of our dedicated New York truck accident lawyers. Call us 24/7 at (718) 747-9539, chat with us online, or fill out our contact form today.