Car Accident Lawyers
Servicing the Bronx, Queens, Manhattan and the NYC Metro Area
Our New York car accident attorneys handle cases involving a wide range of circumstances, including:
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Bus accidents
- Sanitation truck accidents
- Accidents caused by dangerous roadways
New York Auto Accident Lawyers Representing the Interests of Auto Accident Victims
- $5,000,000.00 awarded to family of pedestrian that was killed by a school bus.
- $4,600,000.00 verdict for injured driver in three car accident.
- $3,450,000.00 won by pedestrian struck by commercial van, suffering bilateral leg fractures, shoulder injuries, requiring multiple surgeries.
- $1,500,000.00 awarded to a passenger in an automobile accident sustaining injuries.
- $1,300,000.00 awarded to a pedestrian sustaining severe injuries after being struck by an automobile.
- $1,200,000.00 awarded to the family of a man that was killed as a result of a hit and run car accident.
- $1,100,000.00 verdict for passenger in taxi cab accident sustaining injuries.
View additional case results here. Prior results do not guarantee a future similar outcome.
Contact us 24/7, to find out how we can help you with your automobile accident case. Serving N.Y.C. (Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island), Long Island and Westchester, call us now – (718) 993-9999 – to receive your FREE consultation or contact our office online and put our team to work for you today.
We File all Claims for You, for No-Fault (Medical Benefits, Lost Wages) and Disability!
Contact Oresky & Associates, pllc. for Your Free Consultation
When you trust us with your case, you are in good hands. Oresky & Associates, pllc. is well known for the successful representation of automobile accident victims. We have won multimillion dollar awards for automobile accident victims and our team will work hard and put forth our experience and knowledge to try and get you the best possible result you that you are entitled to under the law.
Oresky & Associates, pllc. was recognized in the New York Law Journal and in New York Magazine “Top Verdicts & Settlements” during 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 in having some of the highest money awards in New York State for accident cases.
You will not pay an attorneys’ fee until we resolve your case and collect money damages for you through a settlement or jury verdict.
* Prior results do not guarantee a future similar outcome.