Bronx Car Accident Lawyers
Have you or a loved one been involved in an automobile accident in New York?
You don’t need a lot of statistics and charts to tell you how painful it is to be involved in an auto accident. How frustrating, terrifying, and tragic it can be. You’re living it now.
What you need is help. Sound, professional, legal advice. There’s an old fashioned word that’s still around: “counsel.” It means professional advice, offered from a trusted source.
Let Oresky & Associates, pllc. offer you the legal counsel you need at this time.
For one thing, as you probably already know from first-hand experience, most accidents are not a “simple, straightforward affair.” It can become very complicated.
Who is at fault? Who determines who is at fault?
What if there was a problem with your car? Are you responsible?
Was there a problem with the road or with a traffic signal? And does that matter?
What if someone else’s carelessness caused you to harm a third party?
And what about the insurance paperwork? How do you know you have everything in order – not just to keep your insurance company happy, but to make sure you have covered all the legal bases?
And it just goes on from there….
It’s important to realize that without an auto accident attorney on your side, you are at the mercy of insurance companies who are often more concerned with profits than what’s best for you. They may attempt to minimize your damages while getting you to accept a settlement offer that is often times lower than you deserve.
If you do not partner with a trusted legal team who offers you experienced counsel, you could be receiving less than you are entitled to!A Skilled Auto Accident Lawyer with a Proven Track Record
The truth is, when you need a Bronx car accident lawyer, Oresky & Associates, pllc. has a proven track record of successfully representing automobile accident victims.
For example, we helped a pedestrian hit by a truck, sustaining significant injuries, collect a $1.1 Million settlement.
We also helped the family of a man that was killed by a school bus recover an award of $5 Million Dollars.
In addition we helped a passenger injured in a car accident receive a $1.5 Million settlement.
Click here to see more multi-million dollar awards we have won for our clients. Prior results do not guarantee a future similar outcome.
If you or a loved one have been involved in an auto accident, we can help you. Our auto accident attorneys have handled numerous significant cases including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Taxicab accidents
- Bus accidents
- Police car accidents
- Sanitation truck accidents
- Ambulette accidents
When you trust us with your case, you are in good hands. Oresky & Associates, pllc., is well known for the successful representation of automobile accident victims. Which shouldn’t seem surprising – we have been fighting for our clients as a firm for almost 25 years!
Our results speak for themselves…
… and so do the testimonials from our past clients.
And there’s something else you should know:
You will not pay an attorneys’ fee until we resolve your case and collect money damages for you through a settlement or jury verdict.
If you need a car accident lawyer that services the Bronx, then put Oresky & Associates, pllc. to work for you.
- We will work hard and put forth our experience and knowledge to try and get you the best possible result you are eligible for under the law
- Give yourself an advantage by hiring an experienced legal team that isn’t afraid to try a case to verdict in the courts.
- Have no need to worry about language barriers as our firm provides services in English, and Spanish, – and the investigators who assist us in putting together our cases also speak English and Spanish.
- Let us file all claims for you for No-Fault (Medical Benefits, Lost Wages) and Disability… save yourself the hassle of excess paperwork – and rest easy knowing that nothing will fall through the cracks.
- Receive prompt and courteous service… you don’t pay an attorney’s fee until you receive the settlement that is rightfully yours.
Please do not delay…
* Prior results do not guarantee a future similar outcome.