Finding the Right New York Car Accident Lawyer
When You’ve Been Hurt in an Automobile Accident in Queens, the Bronx or New York City
When you are hurt in a car accident, everything changes in an instant. Things you took for granted can suddenly become difficult, painful or even impossible to do. It’s essential that you move quickly to retain legal counsel to protect your rights, but it’s just as important that you select the right attorney, someone with a proven record of getting results for people just like you.
Our Automobile Accident Settlements and Verdicts
We have obtained some of the largest personal injury verdicts and settlements in the State of New York over the last decade. Among the many positive results we have recovered for car accident injury victims are:
- $4.6 million verdict for driver injured in a three-car collision
- $3.45 million settlement for pedestrian struck by commercial van
- $1.9 million verdict for a home attendant injured in a motor vehicle accident involving an ambulette
- $1.5 million to a passenger in an automobile who suffered serious injuries in a collision
- $1.2 million in a wrongful death claim arising out of a hit and run
- $1.1 million verdict for a passenger in a taxi who sustained serious injuries
- $998,000 to an injured passenger in a motor vehicle accident
- $250,000 for a passenger hurt in a motorcycle accident
We have secured numerous multi-million dollar awards for other personal injury victims in New York, Queens and the Bronx. To see more examples of the results we have obtained, visit our Case Results page.
At Oresky & Associates, we have fought to protect the rights of injured people in New York City, Queens and the Bronx for more than a quarter of a century. We take a comprehensive approach, using our considerable knowledge, skill, experience and resources to aggressively pursue full and just compensation for every client. As a result, we have recovered more than $300 million in settlements and verdicts for our clients.
To schedule a confidential consultation to discuss your case and learn how we can help, contact us by e-mail or call us at 718-993-9999. Your consultation is free.
We Handle All Types of Motor Vehicle Accident Injury Claims
We provide thorough and results-oriented advocacy to people who have been hurt in a wide range of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Car crashes—We represent drivers, passengers and pedestrians who have been injured in any type of accident, including t-bones, head-on and rear-end collisions and sideswipes. We take accident claims involving drunk drivers, hit and run accidents and crashes caused by roadway defects. We handle claims involving accidents caused by speeding, distracted driving, failure to obey traffic signs or signals, or simple carelessness.
- Truck wrecks—We fight for the rights of people who have been hurt in accidents involving big rigs, semis, tractor-trailers, 18-wheelers and delivery vans. Our attorneys litigate claims resulting from driver fatigue, negligent maintenance, alcohol or drug abuse, distracted driving, weight load violations, violation of traffic laws or regulations, or failure to use appropriate caution under the circumstances.
- Motorcycle accidents—We represent individuals who have been hurt in bike-car collisions. Our lawyers handle claims involving dangerous road conditions, dangerous or defective motorcycles and negligent repair or maintenance.
- Mass transit accidents—We protect the rights of people who have been hurt on a public bus, light rail or commuter train, whether as the result of driver negligence, failure to properly maintain the mass transit vehicle or the carelessness of other drivers.
Our Approach in Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
When you retain us to protect your rights after a car, truck or motorcycle accident, we will go to work immediately:
- We’ll fully investigate the facts and circumstances of the crash, so that we can present an accurate, clear and convincing account of what happened to a judge and jury.
- We’ll work closely with expert witnesses, including accident reconstruction specialists, medical professionals and financial planners, so that we can prove fault and show the full measure of your damages.
- We will carefully questions all witnesses, conducting depositions to gather and preserve all relevant evidence
- Our attorneys will prepare and file all documents necessary to initiate legal action, as well as any pleadings or other documentation required by the court.
- We will be a strong voice for you at all hearings, meetings and proceedings.
- We will make certain that you are well prepared so that you make the best possible presentation at trial.
Oresky & Associates, PLLC will help you seek full and just compensation for all injuries and losses, from wages and income and unpaid medical bills to damages for physical pain and suffering, and loss of companionship or consortium. We take personal injury claims involving all types of injury, including soft tissue trauma, serious and catastrophic loss, such as broken bones, burns, spinal cord or brain injury, paralysis, surgery, permanent scarring or disfigurement, and amputation or loss of limb. We will also help you seek damages in a wrongful death claim arising out of a motor vehicle accident.
Contact Oresky & Associates, PLLC
Send us an e-mail or call our office at 718-993-9999 to talk to an experienced Bronx, Queens and New York City motor vehicle accident injury attorney. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Your consultation is without cost or obligation.
We represent automobile accident injury victims on a contingent fee basis. We won’t charge any legal fees unless we obtain compensation for your losses.
We handle personal injury claims for motor vehicle accident victims throughout the State of New York, from New York City, the Bronx and Queens to Manhattan, Brooklyn (Kings County), Staten Island (Richmond County), Westchester, Long Island, Suffolk County and Nassau County.
Listed by the New York Law Journal and New York Magazine
Top Verdicts and Settlements
2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014| 2015 | 2016