New York Forklift Accident Attorney
If you sustained injuries in a Queens, Bronx or Brooklyn construction accident involving a forklift, we may be able to help you pursue money damages. The team from Oresky & Associates, pllc can file a civil suit on your behalf and fight for the compensation you deserve. Our forklift accident attorneys in New York City have spent more than 25 years fighting for New York accident victims.
We have won more than $300 million for our clients. Let us add your case to this list.
We offer free case reviews and handle these cases on a contingency basis. Call us today at 718-993-9999 for your complimentary consultation. A representative is available 24/7 to discuss your case with you.
Let Our Lawyers Pursue Compensation for Your Forklift Accident Damages
Oresky & Associates, pllc can fight to protect your rights and pursue money damages to cover all your accident-related expenses and losses. The law bars us from taking legal action against your employer, but we can consider negligence, New York Labor Laws, and other factors that might allow us to hold the construction site owner, building owner, or general contractor liable for your accident and injuries.
If you sustained injuries in a forklift accident while working on a New York construction site, our team will seek money damages for your past and future pain and suffering, lost wages, and more. We know what it takes to build a solid case and win an award.
We Have Won Large Verdicts for Our Clients
Our team has almost three decades of experience fighting for the best interests of New York construction accident victims, including those hurt in forklift accidents. Overall, we have helped our clients recover more than $300 million in accident cases. Some recent construction accident awards and settlements include:
- $18 million recovered for a worker who suffered injuries when he fell from scaffolding while working at elevation
- $7.5 million settlement agreement for a worker who fell from an elevated sidewalk bridge
- $6.6 million settlement for an ironworker who suffered injuries on a NYC construction site
- $6 million collected for a worker who suffered serious injuries in a construction site fall
- $6 million recovered for a construction worker who sustained injuries in a ladder accident
- $5 million awarded to a demolition worker injured on a job site
Recoverable Damages in a Brooklyn Forklift Accident Case
When we win a verdict in court or negotiate a fair out-of-court settlement agreement, this allows our client to collect money damages for the losses and expenses they experienced because of their injury. The specific damages available to you will depend on your unique losses, but some common damages recoverable include:
Money Damages for Pain and Suffering
- Money Damages for Past Pain and Suffering
- Money Damages for Future Pain and Suffering Over the Rest of Your Life
- Lost Union Benefits
- Lost Wages
- Diminished Earning Capacity
- Lost Benefits and Retirement Funds
- Repair or Replacement of Damaged Personal Property
- Out-of-pocket Costs Related to Your Accident, Injury, or Treatment
- Loss of Services
Wrongful Death Damages
If you lost a loved one because of the injuries they suffered in a Brooklyn forklift accident, we can help. Let our team review your case and explain your rights. We may be able to pursue money damages for you through a wrongful death action. Call us today at 718-993-9999 to discuss your case with a member of our team.
How Our Forklift Accident Attorney’s Approach A Case
Building Your Case
We will gather the evidence necessary to prove whether another party’s fault caused your forklift accident. We will use the evidence we obtain to build a robust case proving liability against the responsible party for your injuries and other losses.
Determining a Value for Your Forklift Accident Claim
If we can prove your case, we may be able to recover a wide range of damages on your behalf.
The damages in these cases differ depending on the specific facts of your case, but may include:
- Pain and Suffering: Money Damages for Past, Current, and Future Pain and Suffering
- Economic Expenses: Lost Wages, Diminished Earning Capacity, Lost Union Benefits, Out-of-pocket Costs, Loss of Services
Negotiating a Settlement
The New York State Labor Law allows us to hold certain site owners and/or contractors liable for forklift accident injuries..
Our team has almost three decades of experience handling accident cases and fighting for the rights of injured workers. Our knowledge and experience have helped thousands of clients get the compensation they deserve, and we may be able to help you, too.
Some construction accident settlements and verdicts we have recovered for clients include:
- $18 million jury verdict for an undocumented worker who suffered injuries in a scaffolding fall at a construction site
- $7.5 million settlement for an undocumented worker who fell from a sidewalk bridge while working
- $6.6 million settlement for an ironworker hurt on the job
- $6 million settlement for a worker who fell while installing a window and suffered serious injuries
- $6 million award for a worker injured in a ladder accident on a construction site
- $5 million award for a demolition worker hurt on a job site
We Handle New York Forklift Accidents and Many Other Construction Accident Cases
If you or a loved one suffered injuries in any type of Queens, Bronx or Brooklyn construction accident case, give us a call. Let us review your case and explain if you can take legal action.
Call us today at 718-993-9999 for your free consultation. We may be able to pursue money damages on your behalf.
Act Today Before You Lose Your Chance
New York law limits how long we have to take legal action to pursue compensation for your expenses and losses. It is important for us to go to work on your case as soon as possible after you suffer your injuries.
We can identify the liable party, build a strong case, and take civil action. In some cases, we may be able to reach an out-of-court settlement, but we will not hesitate to take your case to court if necessary.
Talk to a Forklift Accident Attorney in New York
If you or a loved one sustained injuries in a New York forklift accident, the team from Oresky & Associates, pllc can help. We are standing by to take your call and review your case 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Let us evaluate your situation today and take legal action on your behalf.
We handle all construction accident cases on a contingency basis, meaning you pay us no attorney’s fees until we recover money damages for you. We can meet with you in almost any location in or around NYC. This includes at a hospital or your home in not only Brooklyn, but also Manhattan, The Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island; and Nassau County; Suffolk County; and Westchester County.
Call us today at 718-993-9999 and let us go to work for you.