We’ve all seen the headlines. They read something like, “Police Still Have No Leads in Hit-and-Run Accident”. The police may never get a lead. It’s a crime in New York, but hit-and-run happens all too often, and the results can be tragic.
Almost one out of every five pedestrians killed on the road dies from a hit-and-run, according to a National Highway Traffic Safety Administration statistic. If you or a family member was injured in a hit-and-run auto accident, you may still be able to recover financial compensation for medical bills, lost wages and living expenses with the help of a dedicated injury lawyer.
What Our Auto Accident Attorneys Will Do for You Right Away
We will work hard to:
- Identify responsible parties, including insurance carriers or other entities
- Investigate and photograph the accident site
- File and handle all claims
- Obtain medical records and reports from the doctors who treated you
- Handle all aspects of the litigation, including settlement negotiations
- Keep you informed of case progress
Come in and talk to us for a free consultation, or we will come to you. You have a right to be safe on the streets of New York City, but hit-and-run accidents are a very real danger. At Oresky & Associates, PLLC. we will work hard to get you the best possible outcome.
If you have been hurt by a hit-and-run driver, you must get in touch with us quickly, so that evidence does not disappear and you do not lose your right to make a claim. Call us today at (718) 993-9999 so that we can help you get on the road to recovery.