Hurt in a Car Accident – Seek Compensation, Regardless of Legal Status

Hurt in a Car Crash? Let Us Help You Get Compensation

Hurt in a Car Accident - Seek Compensation, Regardless of Legal StatusYou’ve been hurt in an automobile accident, but you’re afraid to seek compensation for your losses because you are not a legal resident of the United States. Don’t let your fears about your immigration status keep you from protecting your rights. If you have been hurt in a motor vehicle accident in New York, as a result of the carelessness or negligence of another person, you have a right to seek damages for all your losses, regardless of your legal status.

In a personal injury claim arising out of a motor vehicle accident, the legal basis for recovering compensation is almost always negligence or carelessness by another motorist. The citizenship, nationality or legal status of the injured party will not prevent you from recovering damages.

Contact Experienced New York Motor Vehicle Accident Injury Attorney Jacob Oresky

If you or a loved one has suffered injury in a motor vehicle accident,the law offices of Jacob Oresky can help. For a free case evaluation, contact us online or call our office at 718-993-9999. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week.We represent personal injury victims throughout the New York City metropolitan area, including Queens, Brooklyn and the Bronx.

We handle all motor vehicle accident injury claims on a contingency basis. You won’t incur any attorney fees unless we get compensation for your losses.

Attorney Advertising        Prior results do not guarantee a future similar outcome

Your Legal Status Doesn't Matter

We’re Ready to Review Your Case and Fight for You

Our convenient office locations in the Bronx, Queens, and Manhattan are staffed with bilingual staff members who are prepared to help you recover money for your losses. We will handle everything involved with your personal injury case.

Page Contact

24/7 live chat, video chat or phone calls