A lawyer for crane collapses in New York City can help you understand your rights and pursue compensation for medical bills, lost pay, union benefits, pain and suffering, and other losses. Our labor law construction accident team at Oresky & Associates, pllc aims to make clients feel like family. Our hard work and dedicated services are designed to help you, the accident victim, through this difficult time.
We take the burden off your shoulders by aggressively representing you, investigating your claim, and doing what’s necessary to prepare your case for jury verdict or settlement. Oresky & Associates, pllc has won some of New York State’s largest verdicts and settlements.
Our entire team is devoted to recovering the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries and damages, no matter your legal status. You have legal rights as a worker. It is our job to make sure these rights are protected and obtain the maximum lawful compensation for you.
We have bilingual (English and Spanish) team members who can:
- Explain the complex legal system, so that you understand your rights, what you are entitled to, and what to expect.
- Help you with the claims process so that your medical bills, lost wages, and pharmacy bills are submitted to the correct Workers’ Compensation Insurance company.
- Assist you with staying connected with our legal team, so that you feel comfortable while your case is litigated in court.
- Help you stay connected you with medical doctors, including accompanying you to the doctor if you need a translator.
- Take care of legal and insurance details so that you can focus on your health and loved ones.
- Keep you updated about your case by phone, in-person, or secure email.
If you or a loved one was injured in a crane collapse accident, please call Oresky & Associates, pllc for a free consultation: (718) 993-9999.
Oresky & Associates, pllc Gets Results for Our Clients
The crane accident lawyers at Oresky & Associates, pllc are experienced with the law in crane accident cases. We know that you are suffering and frustrated that this accident happened to you. Our bilingual team of paralegals and investigators is ready to help you recover compensation for your medical bills, pain and suffering, lost pay, and emotional anguish.
The construction industry has the highest number of workplace accidents and fatalities, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Our accident lawyers have recovered multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts, including:
- $9.9 million settlement for construction worker who suffered traumatic injuries.
- $7.5 million settlement to an undocumented construction worker who suffered traumatic injuries.
- $5.6 million awarded to a construction worker struck by falling material.
- $2.4 million awarded to a construction worker injured by a collapsed materials hoist.
- $1.85 million to a dump truck operator struck by a crane.
A lawyer from our legal team will fight for your rights if you were injured in a crane collapse in New York City.
How Our Crane Accident Lawyers Can Help
Some construction companies try to save money by cutting corners, including failing to prove safety equipment and follow procedures. Oresky & Associates, pllc has a team of investigators and expert witnesses that know what to look for in a crane accident case in NYC and throughout New York. We work hard to obtain the maximum compensation for your medical bills and pain and suffering
We Take Care of the Details
Our team of legal and investigative professionals pursues compensation for you, allowing you to focus on your health and well-being.
Our client-focused services include:
- Perform a complete investigation of your crane accident case.
- Identify and communicate with all liable parties.
- Secure proof of injury and/or disability for workers’ compensation claims.
- Prove financial loss through pay stubs, bills, and receipts.
- File and manage insurance claims.
- Prepare a lawsuit against a liable third party, if applicable.
- Keep in constant contact with you about your case.
The other party may try to offer you a settlement before they accurately assess the extent of your losses. A lawyer for crane collapses can fight for fair compensation.
We Protect Your Rights
Please know your rights under the law, and make informed decisions about your future after receiving legal advice. A crane accident lawyer can help you understand your rights under New York State law, including:
- NY Labor Law 200 protects your right to a safe construction job site.
- NY Labor Law 240 (known as the “Scaffolding Law”) requires certain building owners and contractors to provide specific safety equipment.
- NY Labor Law 241 regulates construction site operations and management.
Your citizen status does not prevent you from recovering damages from a crane collapse injury, including:
- Money damages for past pain and suffering caused by your injuries
- Money damages for future pain and suffering caused by injuries
- Lost union benefits
- Rehabilitation and recuperation
- Loss of services
- Lost wages
Talk to a member of our team and don’t be persuaded to make a decision without knowing your legal rights.
Call Us Today
You have a right to a safe workplace under New York State law and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines. A lawyer for crane collapses in New York City is ready to protect your rights. Call (718) 993-999 for a free consultation today.