Bronx Personal Injury Lawyers
Construction Site Injuries | Scaffolding and Ladder Accidents | Workplace Accidents and Workers’ Compensation | Motor Vehicle Accidents | Building Accidents | Lead Poisoning | Slips, Trips and Falls | Medical Malpractice | Wrongful Death
If you are injured because of someone else’s negligence or wrongful act your life can change in an instant. Your injuries may make it difficult or impossible for you to work and enjoy the lifestyle to which you’ve become accustomed. You may need extensive medical treatment and have concerns about how you’ll pay for it. You may experience a level or frequency of pain that prevents you from doing many of the things you love. That’s when you need an experienced personal injury lawyer to help you pursue full and just compensation for all your losses.
At Oresky & Associates, pllc, we have fought for injured accident victims across the Bronx, Queens, and New York City Metro Area for more than 25 years. Our firm has secured more than $300 million in verdicts and settlements for victims of personal injury accidents in the Bronx, Queens, and New York City Metro Area. To schedule a free consultation, contact us online or call our office toll-at 718-993-9999.
An Overview of Our Personal Injury Practice
Our Bronx personal injury lawyers provide comprehensive legal representation to anyone who has suffered a personal injury due to an accident where fault can be established against a responsible third party. We will be at your side throughout the process, gathering and preserving evidence, preparing and filing all necessary documents, and acting as your advocate in all hearings or proceedings. We’ll conduct a thorough investigation of your accident, traveling to the scene, if necessary. We’ll also bring in all necessary expert witnesses, from accident reconstruction specialists and engineers to medical professionals and life care planners, so that we can present the most compelling case for your full financial recovery.
We handle cases involving construction accidents, car accidents, building accidents, and other types of accidents where people have suffered trauma including serious and catastrophic loss, brain and spinal cord injury, burns, broken bones, paralysis, permanent scarring and disfigurement, and amputation/loss of limb. We also represent survivors in wrongful death claims.
Our attorneys will help you seek compensation for all your losses, such as lost wages, medical expenses, union benefits, pain and suffering and loss of consortium or companionship.
We aggressively protect the rights of people who have suffered injuries related to:
- Construction site accidents — Injuries caused by falls from heights, falling objects, dangerous or defective equipment, failures of safety equipment or the lack of necessary safety equipment
- Scaffold and ladder accidents — Injuries sustained when ladders and scaffolds fail, tip over, fall or collapse or are inadequate for the task
- Workplace accidents — We help injured workers seek adequate compensation, whether through a workers’ compensation claim or a third party claim or both.
- Motor vehicle accidents — Our attorneys represent drivers, passengers and pedestrians in accidents involving automobiles, motorcycles or trucks
- Premises liability claims—We fight for the rights of people who have been hurt in a slip and fall, or because of any other hazardous or unsafe conditions on residential or commercial property
- Medical malpractice — Failure to diagnose or misdiagnosis, surgical errors, birth injuries, medication errors, anesthesia mistakes
- Lead poisoning—We handle cases involving lead exposure in homes, apartments and the workplace
Contact Oresky & Associates, PLLC
To schedule a confidential consultation with an experienced Bronx personal injury lawyers, send us an e-mail or call our office at 718-993-9999. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week to take your call. We make home and hospital visits.
We take all personal injury claims on a contingency basis. We will only charge legal fees if we recover compensation for you.
At Oresky & Associates, pllc we offer skilled representation to individuals who have suffered injuries in and around New York State including New York City, Bronx, Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn (Kings County), Staten Island (Richmond County), Westchester, Long Island, Suffolk County, and Nassau County.
Listed in the New York Law Journal and New York Magazine
Top Verdicts and Settlements
2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016
- Building Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Accidents Involving Debris
- Accidents Involving Falls From Ladders Scaffolds
- Accidents Involving Hoists
- Accidents Related to Cleaning
- Accidents Related to Demolition
- Accidents Related to Erecting a Building
- Accidents Related to Painting
- Accidents Related to Renovations
- Accidents Related to Repairs
- Cave-Ins Excavation Accidents
- Crane Accidents
- Failure to Provide Safety Equipment
- Falls Construction Sites
- Falls Through Hazardous Openings at Construction Sites
- Finding the Right New York Construction Accident Lawyer
- Labor Law 240
- Labor Law 241
- Ladder Scaffolding Accidents
- Scaffold Fall
- Truck Vehicle Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation vs Lawsuit
- Lead Poisoning
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Slip, Trip & Fall Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- Wrongful Death