If you suffered an injury in a ladder fall accident while working on a construction site in Queens, a ladder fall accident lawyer may be able to help you recover full compensation for your expenses and losses. Oresky & Associates, pllc has over 25 years’ experience taking on building and construction site owners and general contractors to help our clients recover the compensation they deserve. We have won more than $300 million in settlements and verdicts, many of which have been for ladder fall accidents. We know how to navigate claims based on the worker protection laws in New York State, and how to present compelling cases for our clients. Some case results include:
- $6 million for a ladder fall accident that occurred while a construction worker installed a window frame
- $6 million for a ladder fall accident where a construction worker suffered serious injuries
- $5 million for an incident when a demolition worker fell from a ladder after an HVAC duct hit him, breaking his arm and causing a back injury that required surgical repair
- $3.9 million for a ladder fall accident caused by a tipped ladder
- $3.3 million settlement for a plumber injured in a ladder fall accident
- $2.6 million award for a construction worker who fell from a ladder and suffered serious injuries
The Oresky & Associates, pllc team offers free case reviews and handles these cases on a contingency basis. Call us today at 718-993-9999 to get started.
How Oresky & Associates, pllc Can Help You Recover Compensation After a Ladder Fall in Queens
We offer a free, no-risk consultation to learn more about your injuries and explain how we can help you with your case. If you can’t come to our Queens office, we will come to you. We know that traveling can be impossible with a serious ladder fall injury.
Manage Your Ladder Fall Case
As a part of fighting for the compensation you deserve, we will:
- Protect your rights to full compensation
- Handle all communication related to the case
- Explain your options for compensation
- Investigate your case so that it is well prepared
- Aggressively negotiate a fair settlement agreement, if possible
- File a personal injury lawsuit, if necessary
- Represent you in court and ask the jury to award a verdict that awards you full compensation for your losses
In some cases, we can settle ladder fall accident cases out of court. However, these corporations and their insurers do not want to admit fault or pay out more than they have to, so it is not unusual for them to refuse to offer a fair settlement. If this happens in your case, we can file an injury lawsuit in a New York court and proceed through the necessary steps to have a jury trial. We will not hesitate to file a lawsuit against any liable party, regardless of size.
Fight for the Damages You Deserve
We pride ourselves on our ability to thoroughly prepare our clients’ cases in order to recover the settlements and verdicts that they are entitled to. We have recovered some of the largest settlements and verdicts in construction accident cases in New York, over the past decade. We will aggressively pursue a settlement agreement or verdict that justly compensates you for the damages that you have suffered.
The damages available in this type of case include:
- Money Damages for Past Pain and Suffering
- Money Damages for Future Pain and Suffering
- Medical Costs
- Ongoing and Future Care Costs
- The Cost of Additional Equipment, Including Special Prosthetics or Mobility Aids
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Services
- Lost Union Benefits
- Diminished Earning Capacity
- Lost Benefits and Retirement Savings
- Mental Anguish
- Other Emotional Damages
Talk to a Workplace Injury Lawyer in Queens Today
A workplace injury lawyer from Oresky & Associates, pllc can help you understand your options for compensation after a Queens ladder fall accident at work. We will fight for the full value of your case, using our experience and resources to recover as much money as possible on your behalf.
Legal status does not matter in these cases. We regularly represent undocumented workers and often succeed in getting them the compensation they need.
Our personal injury attorneys can meet with you at the hospital, in a rehabilitation facility, at your home, or in another location in Queens. In addition to Queens, we handle cases in Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, and Staten Island, as well as in Nassau, Suffolk, and Westchester counties.
Call our team today at 718-993-9999 to schedule your free case review. We are available 24/7.