- A lawyer from our team can protect your rights
- Our lawyers will identify all your losses and fight for damages
- Our lawyers hold all liable parties responsible
- Contact Our Car Accident Law Firm in Bronx, NY
Hiring a lawyer just after a car accident could be helpful. We will fight for your rights, survey the scene of the accident, and help in any way that we can. Consider the following benefits of hiring a lawyer from our law firm soon after your car accident.
A lawyer from our team can protect your rights
You can argue that the best time to hire a car accident lawyer is shortly after your accident happens.
By hiring a car accident lawyer from our firm, you:
- Protect yourself from insurance companies
- Have a buffer between you and the parties who caused your accident
- Reduce the risk of your rights being violated
The insurance company may try to get you to accept a low settlement offer. These offers come quickly but generally do not cover your long-term losses. A lawyer from our team will shield you from lowball settlement offers by fighting for the full scope of your damages.
Our legal team can gather evidence
Some forms of evidence may be more time-sensitive than others. Act quickly to hire our lawyers. The sooner you act, the sooner we can retrieve or document evidence, including:
- Accident reports
- Video footage of your accident
- Witness recollections
- Damaged vehicles
- Your injuries
No fee unless you recover compensation
There is no reason to wait to hire a lawyer. Firms like ours work for contingency fees. This means that you do not have to pay any upfront compensation to retain our services. It also means that you do not pay anything for legal services unless your lawyer recovers compensation for you.
The consultation with our team is also free. There is no financial risk in contacting our team or hiring a lawyer to handle your case.
Our lawyers will identify all your losses and fight for damages
Your ever-evolving list of losses is another reason to hire a lawyer from our team as soon as possible. Losses from car accidents can add up, with some becoming worse over time.
How we gather evidence of your losses
Your lawyer will document your losses from the moment that you hire them. They may do this by:
- Speaking directly with you
- Communicating with your loved ones
- Speaking with your doctors
- Obtaining documentation for all injuries and medical care
- Estimating your future cost of care
- Calculating your lost income
- Assigning a value to your reduced earning capacity
- Collecting bills for damages
Recoverable damages we seek for our clients
We will work to recover compensation for:
- Your medical costs
- Past and future pain and suffering
- Lost income and diminished earning power
- Lost union benefits
- Any other losses stemming from your accident
If you lost a loved one in a car accident, you might be entitled to compensation for lost financial protection, lost comfort and companionship, funeral costs, and other losses.
Our lawyers hold all liable parties responsible
A negligent party is one who endangered you by acting unreasonably. A driver may have endangered you through aggressive or careless driving, for example. Or an auto shop may have been negligent when performing maintenance or repairs on your vehicle. In other cases, we may hold an at-fault driver’s employer liable for your accident.
Some examples of liable parties who could owe you compensation include:
- The other driver and, in some cases, their employer
- A negligent mechanic or auto shop
- The government agency responsible for road conditions
- A vehicle or parts manufacturer
You may be entitled to compensation even if you are partially responsible for your accident.
Contact Our Car Accident Law Firm in Bronx, NY
We treat clients like family with responsive, prompt communication. Our staff is caring and attentive, and our firm will fight for fair compensation. If you need legal assistance, contact the Bronx car accident lawyers at Oresky & Associates, PLLC at your nearest location to schedule a free consultation.
We have two convenient locations in New York: