Wrongful Death Attorneys
In the time of deep grief following a fatal accident, it is obviously difficult for family members to worry about investigating the cause of the accident and holding the responsible parties accountable. But it is important to act quickly to preserve evidence, gather names of witnesses and start an investigation of the circumstances surrounding the victim’s death.
At Oresky & Associates, pllc., our attorneys provide dedicated legal representation to grieving families in wrongful death litigation. By having a lawyer take charge of your case early on, you can pursue justice while your family copes with your tragic loss.
Our law firm has won millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements in relation to cases dealing with severe life-threatening injuries and wrongful death . Some notable settlements and jury verdicts that have been achieved by our New York wrongful death lawyers include:
- $5,000,000.00 awarded to family of pedestrian that was killed by school bus.
- $3,000,000.00 awarded to family of construction worker that was killed when the machine he was operating fell off the side of a building.
- $2,200,000.00 awarded to the family of a construction worker who died as a result of a fall from a scaffold.
- $1,200,000.00 awarded to the family of a man that was killed as a result of a hit and run car accident.
View additional case results here. Prior results do not guarantee a future similar outcome.
Holding the Responsible Parties Accountable for Your Family’s Tragic Loss
If you have lost a family member in a construction accident, auto accident, building accident or any other accident, you may have a wrongful death claim against the responsible party. Under New York law, survivors and heirs can pursue compensation for damages such as:
- Loss of income and financial support
- Loss of services
- The deceased person’s pain and suffering from the time of the accident until their death
- Medical expenses
- Funeral expenses
A wrongful death claim also gives you the opportunity to establish exactly what happened to your loved one and potentially prevent the same sort of tragedy from happening to other families. Our attorneys can advise you on how a wrongful death claim may serve and protect your interests.
Why You Should Contact Our Wrongful Death Attorneys
At Oresky & Associates, pllc., we offer skilled representation to individuals who have suffered injuries in and around New York State including New York City, Bronx, Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn (Kings County), Staten Island (Richmond County), Westchester, Long Island, Suffolk County, Nassau County.
Our team of lawyers and paralegals is dedicated to working hard on behalf of grieving families. Don’t hesitate to contact us for a free consultation to discuss how we can help you. Call us at (718) 993-9999. You will not pay an attorneys’ fee until we resolve your case and collect money damages for you through a settlement or jury verdict.
* Prior results do not guarantee a future similar outcome.